To celebrate the re-branding of the studio, I have decided to host a very special,
one-time-only OPEN DAY with
Free Children’s Portraits
Saturday 24th June 2017
Date – Saturday 24th June 2017
Location – Little Stories Studio – Holland Park West
Time – 15 minute time-slots will be available – one to two children per session (book two back-to-back spots for 3-4 children)
Price – FREE! Complimentary session and 5×7 inch print
What’s Included –
Your session will include individual and sibling portraits of your child/ren. All photos will be taken in the same simple and creamy setup as the sample images on this page. You will receive the session and one 5×7 inch print (of my choice) – absolutely free!
To receive your free print you will need to come back to the studio for a viewing appointment to see your gallery and pick up your print. Discounted pricing will be available at that appointment only. There is no obligation for additional purchases.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
ON THE DAY!
To ensure this crazy day full of gorgeous munchkins is a success for all of us, there are a few boundaries in place, so please have a careful read:
- These mini sessions are for children aged over six months only – not newborns, tiny babies or whole families.
- One to two children per time-slot. Please book two back-to-back sessions if you have 3-4 children (you’ll need to click on the 24 to re-open the available times and choose your second spot).
- Please chat with your kids about the photos beforehand and let them know that they’ll be coming in for a few quick pictures. The studio look like a homey lounge room with a big soft-box. You can see photos of the studio here. Due to time constraints, unfortunately I can’t guarantee a particular result if your little one isn’t interested in being photographed.
- If you need to cancel, please let me know ASAP so that someone else can have your spot.
- Please arrive a little early and make sure you are ready for your chosen time-slot.
- Your images will be edited within two weeks, and I will contact you to make an appointment for your viewing session at the studio.
If you know a Brisbane family who’d love to know about this – please share!
Choose your time-slot below. You will then receive an email with a link to complete a quick questionnaire about who’s coming to the shoot, and sign your photography agreement – the Studio’s standard terms and conditions apply to these sessions. Your spot is only confirmed once your questionnaire & contract are received. If I don’t hear back from you in 48 hours I will open up your time-slot to another family.